CureZone   Log On   Join
Improving liver clearance

Faith110 Views: 3,440
Published: 9 years ago

Improving liver clearance

I'm still struggling with liver clearance issues, but can't seem to find anything that discusses the issue in full. All that I've found is info about flushes and detoxes, which I really don't feel would be good to put myself through at this point.

Even in Dr Lam's book he touches on the subject, but what seems to be his common pattern is that he gets very vague and does not really offer much suggestion but to find a doctor. I'm not paying him 300 for a 30 min conversation.

I am currently taking a concoction of milk thistle, dandelion, and artichoke (exact same ingredients in Lam's liver clear, ironically). I feel that it is supporting the liver, but clearance improvement has been at a snails pace.
I juice ocassionally, but I must be careful with raw goitrogens as there are thyroid issues in play.

Has anyone successfully improved their liver clearance? If so, what were the steps you took? Any insight would be greatly appreciated

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)