CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I would agree 77 BaD is not the answer, or only fruit

Views: 480
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,029,720

Re: I would agree 77 BaD is not the answer, or only fruit

I have to agree. I was one of the people that spotted his behavior early on and tried to call BS.

In a recent post Nat fessed up that he still has AF and gall bladder problems, maybe more. That's fine so long as you don't parade around like you are cured. Just so long as the newbies know the he/she is not well and to take the advice with a large grain of salt.

You can't have it both ways and back peddle. You either endorse the fruit fanatics or not. They want people to get 3500plus calories a day from sweet fruit. This would be really bad news for a lot of people with adrenal problems, blood Sugar problems, blood pressure problems, etc.

Every time Nat gets backed into a corner he starts to act more rational, so at least we know that he/she is capable of rational thought. But then it starts up again as soon as someone new posts.

Plus it belongs in the debate forum as it's stressing people out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)