CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bloodroot question

Views: 1,851
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,923,395

Re: bloodroot question

I would go to http://www.blacksalveinfo.com
- they have a lot of testimonials there. Learn as much as you can from all the sources you can find. I like the internal bloodroot (same formula as the black salve, minus zinc chloride and DMSO). It's not just about getting rid of "cancer", it's about cleansing your body and also eating enough good healthy, nutrient-dense foods (varied) to help you generate NEW CELLS.

A healthy person will generate all new cells for the entire body in 6 mos. Most of us are NOT healthy and don't have the building blocks (nutrients) to make new cells. Make green drinks, fruit smoothies, and wheat grass, etc. Cut back on the toxic foods.

It won't help to kill "cancer" if you're not generating new cells faster than your cells are dying!

IMHO, cancer is nothing more than parasites praying on the dying host...cells dying faster than the new ones being generated = death.

Black salve is a drawing salve (escharotic) and a vermifuge. If we have sick, rotting cells in our body, our body tries to find a way to release them or to encapsulate them. Cysts and tumors form for this reason. Mucous and inflammation are other ways the body uses to MOVE the toxins and other undesirable morbid tissue out of the body.

Black salve draws out all the mucous, infection and inflammation and kills parasites. I did something that NO ONE should probably do! I put black salve all over my face and neck at one time. hahahahahaha OUCH! It sucked all of the infection out of my sinus cavities!

My eyes were swollen shut and seeping pus. I had one spot at the side of my nose that drained stinking pus from my sinus. It was very traumatic and I looked like the creature from the black lagoon!

This was on 12/21/12 and I am just now healing. At first I felt like a burn victim, but now the skin that grew back is very nice. I think that, by the time I'm finished, I will be really pleased. It was a like a face lift... seriously.

There are some photos online and I think that there IS danger for people to put black salve on their nose or ears where the cartilage could be damaged and eaten up. As some other posters have said, the trouble MAY be the zinc chloride??

I'm just giving my experience, and I have three other people that I know that have done similar things and have had great results and no scarring. It may also depend on the recipe one is using. I used bestonearthproducts.com. I have started on the black salve/bloodroot capsules and I feel the cyst in my abdomen going DOWN!!!!

I have gotten rid of skin tags and will probably spend the next couple of years trying black salve all over my body.

Hope this helps...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.516 sec, (2)