CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What's Your Story?

Minxie Views: 1,032
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,025,619

Re: What's Your Story?

Well, I came across a Kevin Trudeau informercial a little over 8 years ago in which he was promoting his book, Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About. For me, the information he was saying was rather stunning but also had that "ring of truth to it." So I bought his book and the information in it opened my eyes... about the pharmaceutical industry, certain governmental agencies, there being an "underground" of doctors curing "uncurable" diseases on a daily basis, etc. This made so much sense to me that I decided to start seeing alternative medicine practitioners. A naturopath I saw literally saved my life by diagnosing a serious condition before I believe it would have even shown up in conventional medicine. Had she not caught this condition early, I might have been subjected to a very debilitating treatment process in conventional medicine, or even death.

I also got off a drug I had been taking for 5 years that a conventional physician had said I would have to stay on for the rest of my life. And I explored other, alternative methods of treatment with amazing results. One thing I did was to go on your Candida Plan, which lifted a depression, got rid of a chronic cough I thought I'd have to just live with, allowed me to lose weight easily, and restored a sense of "biofeedback" to my body. The Plan wasn't easy, but I did it and was glad I did.

I do realize now that I'm in charge of my health, and I view the health care providers I consult with today as advisors, not authorities who are not to be questioned (the way I used to view medical doctors). I do think there's a definite place for conventional medical doctors (e.g., if I ever got in a bad car accident, I'd obviously want to see a surgeon, not an herbalist).

But it took having an open mind in order for me to realize and consider other alternatives.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)