CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what u think

jsl123 Views: 2,799
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,031,980

Re: what u think

trauma induced ec LoL are you guys serious? weve all got the bloody same condition... it doesnt matter if you got it from trauma licking picking, stress, allergy biting, punched in the face etc etc etc etc once the lips go into this chronic state it becomes this inflammation ec BS condition.. sure everybodies body will react different to treatments. but i think if somebody finds a real treatment that cures them rather then just bang flukey wakes up and leaves it should work for other people with the condition. anyways!!!!!

daniel your lips are looking alot better today :) good to see.. the only thing i will say is everybodies lips will go like that if you keep them moist and have showers and be normal.. i swear vunk and a few others have already told everybody this. if you moisturize your lips all the time the condition isnt as severe as it is when leaving them alone. infact leaving them alone is stupidddd and makes the condition worse. im sorry but i know everybody thought it was the answer and so did i for a bit but lets face it we were all wrong!

its weird how a few people see great improventments with creams like dovonex and that but never fully get cured. iv been reading up on forums and some people exzma and psorosis that have severe shedding skins some luky people it just lears up for them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.297 sec, (1)