CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help! they entered the liver...

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
dave505 Views: 4,232
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,031,283

Re: help! they entered the liver...

hi sd many thanks from great advice!

my symptoms changed last days so maybe its different now.
i'll write below. I want to take albendazole for 5 days cause liver hurts so bad.
tried an clear enema yesterday - a bit better but soon after it started again . see bellow my guess its liver flukes reinfestation or acute infestation. oh boy...

I tried to recall what was different since NYE vacation and also now i was away and eat different watercress rucola salads, pork meat and fish. Usually IĽm not. since 3-4 weeks I have new simptoms or exarcebated ones. I think about liver flukes or similar. I was searching the net and the symptoms match.

Here are my recent symptoms liver seems now very affected:
- continuous movements & swirls & gargling in the gallbladder and liver part; malaize; swallowed right side
- feel like some is entering the GB/liver with a stubbing senzation several times a day and especially night.
- i feel a lot of pain in the gallbladder and liver and belly button like stubbing again and like some small ones are moving trough the liver right side. chills comes and go, cold hands and feet, blunt mind.
- and when eating oils felt like the right abdomen is shrinking and cant breath?
- cant stand effort at all like 2 weeks ago.
- my lips are drying minute after minute no matter how much water ore cream. you might be right with vit.A cause my lips are getting dry as we speak continuosly

these sensation is more or less continuos. i can barely close my eyes cause i'm feeling under attack.

had to do enema cause very constipated. after enema 1 hour its ok but the minute i drink salt water ...its back again GB/liver. each time after enema seems worst - the number of them or my feeling small ones its increased.

I'm taking now alebandazole but has a lot of bulls..t in it - sucrose, lactose...Hcl (contains milk?) and enzymes. I stoped herbal cause dont want to put pressure on liver. I've taken a milkthistle and was worst ?

what can i do?
many thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.875 sec, (1)