CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what u think

Healing2021 Views: 2,693
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,031,997

Re: what u think

Yeah JSL,

You dont know anything about EC. Just like all of us. So dont come on here acting like you know that we all have the same thing. Even your "high qualified doctors" said its likely we dont have the same thing. Your just too stubborn to think any different.

And also at this point your really not contributing anything positive to this site man. Every time I see you come on your just bashing people for their treatments and telling them how it wont work.

Maybe you should listen to these people. Because while they are getting better, you arent.

We all know that when you moisturize your lips, they look better. We arent idiots. So dont treat us like idiots and assume that we think our EC is getting better because it looks a little better.

We have all used moisturizers in the past so I think we know the difference between our lips looking good while moisturized, and seeing actual improvement.

I mean Me, JK, MikePylon, and now Daniel have all seen progress doing this. JK being completely cured and me eliminating my peeling.

And yes we are trauma induced cases, Im not sure why you laugh that off. Its called a CAUSE. And often very important in medicine.

So Im all for people coming on and sharing their thoughts even if they arent ALWAYS positive. But now every time I see you post your just shooting down peoples treatments and ideas and acting like your some "know it all" when it comes to EC.

And also just because its induced by trauma doesnt mean that it isnt some sort of inflammatory response. Many inflammatory conditions can be triggered by by trauma. So before you come on here acting like you know everything, you should do some more research.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

11.219 sec, (1)