CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help! they entered the liver...

dave505 Views: 4,119
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,032,144

Re: help! they entered the liver...

Hi ksmac and thanks for info! did not know that...i can barelly write from pain and nausea...

what do you mean by scan? a normal electrosound? we dont have here a very good medical system especially in my town. but have to go...

I ate only spinach no oil and was better a bit. no supplement at all - just find out the liver flukes Hulda Clark point of view of chemicals helping them and NOW make sense. latest weeks i was using soaps, shampoo, cleaners with a lot of chemical junk i ingested. if its tru with propilen alcohol several of my supps contain hydropropil...
I cut them also and seem better? hope its not in my mind only.

Could you advice on magnetic pulser, blood electrifier, CS and ozoneated water. I guess the quickest I can find is CS - I'm east europe based. But later i can order them online.

how much should i drink CS how many times how long...
ozonated water? i would be gratefull if you can give 1-2 brands i can use.

i'll have another questions regarding Liver Flush cause i cant stand oils at all and diet for them but maybe later.
i took of fats for a while. i want to take them out of the bile.

many thanks
dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.141 sec, (1)