CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help! they entered the liver...

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
kscmac Views: 4,324
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,032,152

Re: help! they entered the liver...

A MRI, CT, Ultrasound, X-Ray & Computerized Axial Tomography scan (CAT). The blood tests can show, serology; parasite antigens, odd proteins can show in the blood. Then there is the old Blood smear; under a microscope, parasitic diseases such as filariasis, malaria, or babesiosis, can be diagnosed. I make my own IS(Ionic Silver)/CS( Colloidal Silver ). I am building a ozone generator right now to make ozonated water. You can not store ozonated water, the ozone will only stay a little bit longer then 60 minutes even in very cold water, the colder the water is the longer the ozone stays up to about an hour. I am making a magnetic pulser also (14guage magnetic wire 130 to 160 turns)they are not hard to make. Also building a Beck Blood Electrifier, only aroun $10.00 in parts. If you want the schematics pm me. These unit are pretty easy to build, if you don't have the skill there should be someone around you that can build them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)