It has been shown by various studied that commercial bottled water carries many harmful contaminents. It is best to stop drinking this acidy water. I buy water from a local market that has a water purifier and collect it in 3 gallon jugs - white plastic is best.
It may be the pollutants in the water causing your problems or you may be having these problems from some other cause. You could have mold toxin problems.
You could start a detox program or start one of the programs that includes Liver Flushes.