CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: trypanosomes(chagas disease)??? a little history...

MENDOMAID Views: 4,666
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,030,680

Re: trypanosomes(chagas disease)??? a little history...

I had a number of odd infections/infestations over the years - Lyme's, Brucellosis and quite a few parasites. I was exposed to Chagas Disease in South America but did not develop symptons. Chagas is carried by kissing bugs and passed to you through their saliva when they bite. I had a malaria in my spleen for years.

The underlying cause that left me succeptable to these infections was an intolerance to gluten (Celiac Disease, an autoimmune problem. That would be the first step in your figuring out why you are getting these problems. The Celiac panel is done after about a month of eating sufficient gluten foods to raise the autoantibody levels into the detectable range.

I have found Clark's Zapper to be helpful. I eliminated Lyme's by using the zapper for extended periods of time and also taking homeopathic drops.

Hope this helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)