CureZone   Log On   Join
What is Going On Here?

Cybercake Views: 1,672
Published: 9 years ago

What is Going On Here?

Hello, everyone. New kid here and I hope you all will help me. Last October, I thought I caught about every skin parasite known at a motel room in Savannah, GA. I came home and about three weeks later, I steamed my face, because my skin looked terrible. WELL, that brought about some activity. These white, thin worms began to come out of every pore in my face, my FACE! Freaking out, went to my dermatologist of 20 years. He said it was my seborrehic dermatitis. After I protested, he added eyelash mites and scripted some anti fungals. Tried the cream, didn't work.
Still believing in him, freaking still I wait another week and talk to my brother, a pharmacist who knows his stuff. He got me to
tell my dermo to scr1pt me some Ivermectin. Dermo did, mi did the Iver. It worked for about four days. By this time, I have figured out that I think I have body lice, scabies and worms.
Went back to dermo after two courses of Iver, two weeks apart and told him I still had parasites. That's when I was diagnosed with Delusins of Parasitosis. I freaked again, silently this time.
Next, I tried Iver again after one month, some Rid, vinegar and Kwell. All worked for a few days.
OK.. Something here ain't right. I ain't right. And there is something really WIERD about,these parasites in me and in my carpeting in my bedroom. These muthas are strangely tough.
Well, tonight I noticed that my chewing lice are back and I tried to kill one. Strange. I try to kill one and he turns into this long thing. You all, I think ALL my parasites are Genetically Engineered. That is why conventional meds don't work.
I am not crazy. My best girlfriend has it too. I must have given it to her, riding in my car with her.
Please help me. I don't know what else to do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)