CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are you still blasto free? Re: i have erradicated Blastocystis, after drugs from CDD Australia

harryozzy2010 Views: 4,814
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,018,845

Re: Are you still blasto free? Re: i have erradicated Blastocystis, after drugs from CDD Australia

hi, im really sorry for late reply ,as i havent logged in for quite some time. um is sort of long story really ill try simplify.
i was really really ill as u know, same as u, took the treatment for blasto , had it cleared, felt considerablly better, could function again properly etc, but ill be honest ive never fully recovered, im still really allergic to ALOT of foods can only eat meat fruit veg still. some days i get set off by foods when i eat something i shouldnt, then i can be sick for days or wks, or month, is really tempermental, funnily enough ive got an appointment with the CDD drs which erradicated blasto origianally tomoro, just to get a few more answers, as to why ive never fully recovered!!, although im nothing to what i used to be, i was absolutely sick head to toe previously... hopefully this hasnt reached you too late, and can help u!!.. maybe u can tell me where u are up to with all this also?? maybe u can help me too!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.188 sec, (1)