CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am losing my will to keep fighting. Can someone share ANY insight? (fecal body odor)

draheraw Views: 6,323
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,035,667

Re: I am losing my will to keep fighting. Can someone share ANY insight? (fecal body odor)

Yeah its a whole lot of caffeine. For those who suffer from insomnia or who have heart problems I've recommended in the past to see your doctor first. Caffeine doesn't bother me at all. I could drink tea or coffee all day and still snore thru the night. For those that want to try it but don't want as much caffeine, try 2 cups per day 1 tea bag per cup or whatever way is best for you. Try the decaf black tea, Tetley's brand and see if that works for you also. I did research on black tea and I was impressed that it said black tea has the ability to eliminate strong Body Odor s, foot odors, and bad breath. Helpmylifeisover, your life is not over. Try the black tea thing for 2 weeks and see how those terrible odors disappear. Tetley's Premium British Blend black tea is the best. And guess what it might not take that long!....Also, just a suggestion: Switch up on your probiotics to another brand because your body will adapt or get use to that particular brand and stop being as effective. I strongly suggest Dannon's Activia yogurt (I like vanilla, peach, strawberry are my favorites)...If, and when the black tea stops working I will switch to another brand, however me and the black tea are "on a roll". 4 months and counting with no abnormal odors from my TMAU as long as I regularly drink my black tea.....take care and keep me posted.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.984 sec, (1)