CureZone   Log On   Join
First time poster

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
jle1987 Views: 976
Published: 8 years ago

First time poster

Hey everyone, first time poster here, been lurking for about 5-6 months. Don't really know exactly how my EC started, but I started to really notice it sometime in May I believe. Most likely trauma related, but I was also drinking heavily and eating shitty at the time and under a lot of stress prior to me noticing it. So far I've tried several protocols. I tried leaving them alone for only about 2 weeks and couldn't do it because it was quite uncomfortable and mentally devastating. Then I tried a diet I found from someone who claimed they cured theirs. It consisted of mainly raw vegetables, fruit, quinoa and brown rice, coconut oil etc...did that for about a month, not sure if I noticed any difference. Then I tried the lip licking thing followed by Palmers Coconut Butter for about 4-5 weeks and that didn't help. Then was prescribed Protopic by my dermatologist and used that for about 5-6 weeks and noticed my inflammation went down drastically and the peeling went down to very thin layers and stayed around my inner lips both top and bottom. And so here I am doing moist healing with Aquaphor Lip Repair and Bionect/Hyaluronic Acid. At first the Bionect seemed to really help with moisture, but then the other day I think I put too much on in one day and it formed this weird barrier on my bottom lip made of dead skin that split in several places and made it itch when dried. So I removed it as gently as possible and went back to just Aquaphor today. Anyways, don't want to make this any longer than it is. I was just wondering if anyone's heard from JK216 lately because I have a Acupuncture appointment tomorrow and would like to ask him some questions. Thanks for reading!!

Oh and by the way, how do I change my stupid profile pic?? I didn't choose it and it's really freaky looking?? lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)