CureZone   Log On   Join
Blood Sugar Protocol

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Minxie Views: 1,305
Published: 8 years ago

Blood Sugar Protocol

Hi Dr. Jeff,

I understand that nuts/seeds are not permitted in the Blood Sugar Protocol until the 9th week. I read on your website that they are not permitted in the Candida Plan because they create tiny cuts in the digestive system, which the body responds to with mucous production. And that the mucous makes it difficult to eliminate fungal Candida.

I understand why nuts/seeds are not permitted during the Candida Plan until the 9th week, but why aren't they permitted during the Blood Sugar Protocol until the 9th week? I am not exactly a vegan (but have vegan "leanings," and nuts/seeds have been a big part of my diet).  Also, fruits are off limits as well.  Does that include fruits low in sugar, such as lemons/lemon juice and limes?

Thank you.

Yvette

P.S.  I'm doing the blood sugar protocol to address a problem I have with insomnia. The insomnia has improved some (things are not great, but they are better than they were).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)