CureZone   Log On   Join
Newbie here -- seeking advice on the epic Candida battle

lloon Views: 2,247
Published: 8 years ago

Newbie here -- seeking advice on the epic Candida battle

Hello all,

I recently became aware that I have systemic candidiasis, and I have likely had it for many years, unawares. I got by well enough (usually) until I took a course of Antibiotics a few months ago, and then my candida symptoms got much worse.

My doctor gave me a prescription for fluconazole and told me to eat yogurt and take probiotics. Done... with little if any improvement.

So, what's next? Having done copious internet research, I have learned about certain recommendations: Lufenuron, miscellaneous herbals, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, enemas. It's a bit overwhelming, all this information!

Here are my questions: What should I try first? And then how do I proceed, and in what order? And with what kind of timeline?

For example, should I do the coconut oil detox for one week, then an ACV enema, then a parasite cleanse for a month, then a liver flush, THEN replenish the gut flora with a good probiotic enema... you know? How best do I go about implementing all these options?

Also, if/when I do a probiotic enema, um... well, will the good bacteria adhere inside my gut on their own? Do I need to eat a certain type of food before doing this so they'll have some prebiotics in there to attach to?

Sorry if these questions are silly. I'd appreciate all the help I can get! Thanks so much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.234 sec, (1)