CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite in Brain - Albendazole?

blessed12 Views: 6,536
Published: 8 years ago

Parasite in Brain - Albendazole?

Okay, so I have experienced quite a few symptoms here:

+ Nonstop ringing in ears.
+ Strong crawling sensation especially around the ears (and inside) and the head
+ tingling and movement at my feet and legs

I know for sure that I am not going crazy because my ears now constantly have movement inside them, along with my head (it is very unsettling) and ringing is getting louder and louder. There is itchiness at my vagina area as well that appears daily (sorry to say it so crassly). The crawling in my head is getting stronger and stronger. There is also crawling sensations around my eye, and sometimes in it too, and my floaters have increased in numbers.

Soo, I was wondering, would using Albendazole help me? I know that they are in my brain, I feel them a lot stronger than the past, and they are hanging out in my nose as well. My question is, should there be any precautions? Anyone with similar experience as mines with Albendazole? Also I got some great tips about the herbs and enema and stuff from a fellow user that I will definitely do.

It's so crazy how my immune system isn't detecting these worms at all :( like they have some way of evading the host immune response blargh.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)