CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help! they entered the liver...

sd2345 Views: 4,056
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,038,443

Re: help! they entered the liver...

No, nothing special after garlic enema. In fact, I have been doing them before bed, and hopefully some residue stays in my colon and is soaked up into the blood stream as I sleep.

Everything I read about garlic states that it does not destroy the good bacteria, but acts as a pre-biotic, helping to maintain good bacteria. This has seems to ring true to me, since using garlic alone I did just fine with no issues like candida.

I buy most of my herbs from mountain rose, but the vidanga I have to get from a supplier in California. The ground black pepper is just grocery store peppercorns, ground in a little "magic bullet" like grinder. I also have to grind the centaury. I make all my own capsules, which is a pain and I hate it, but it does seem to work best.

The key is letting it stay in your system long enough to wear them down, like weeks even though you see no dead worms. Lately, adding the ground pepper has been what I see the difference in, if you look up piperazine, it's made from a property of ground pepper, and used to be used as an antihelminth med long ago. It also increases the potency of herbs.

The only enzymes I take on occasion are papaya enzymes, chewable and probably filled with junk. They probably don't do much for me, but I take a handful of them sometimes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.500 sec, (1)