CureZone   Log On   Join
I Need Advice. Will my life ever be back to normal?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Muggles Views: 2,347
Published: 8 years ago

I Need Advice. Will my life ever be back to normal?

Hello everyone. I am making this post because I am starting to lose hope. I just want my life to be normal again. I have systemic roundworm and Tapeworm infections. I believe I've had Tapeworm my whole life, unknowingly. Then, when I got infected with roundworms, the roundworms burrowed through the intestinal wall, infecting other organs and bringing Tapeworm eggs along with it. Currently, I have both of these types of parasitic worms infecting every inch of my body. I have them in my gastrointestinal system, my muscles, my chest cavity, abdominal cavity, sinuses, spinal column, eyes, and head (possibly brain, as I get headaches regularly that dissapear when I take anti-parasitic meds, although I am reluctant to accept it.)

I started out trying to get it diagnosed at the doctors. The doctors did some tests and didn't find any eggs. However, I read a statistic somewhere that 75% of people with parasitic infections who get the same test come up negative. I know for a fact I have both of these types of worms, I will explain my evidence later on. Anyway, with no luck at the doctors, I tried to cure it on my own.

I ordered Humaworm. It did kill a large number of them in my gastro-intestinal system. I know this because after the first dose, I had a bowel movement with many worms in it. They looked mainly like roundworms, but I also got several large segments. However, it didn't kill everything that was outside of the digestive tract. The worms would simply come back full force every day. They grow soooo fast.

I then tried para-gone. I had similar results. The Wormwood /black walnut hull drops did get some of them killed in my neck area if I gargled it. However, the worms simply come back the next day.

I also tried pyrantel-pamoate (Pin-X) which kills nematodes (roundworms) in the digestive tract only. Which did exactly what it was supposed to do. It killed the roundworms in the digestive tract. However, a day or two later I was back to square one with a full-on infection again.

At this point, I am very frustrated. These worms are effecting my brain's performance. I started failing classes, I couldn't balance very well, and completely lost my understanding of the concept of time. I used to be an A student. I had everything planned out to the hour for when to study, eat, do stuff around the house, etc. Now I am completely and utterly disorganized and time management just escapes my brain's capability.

I thought: I really need to do something about this. I researched all of the different anti-parasitic medicines, what they are used for, and their risks. I ordered Albendazole, Ivermectin, Doxycycline, and Praziquantel. I followed ICU's protocol for decimated roundworm infection (Ivermectin, Albendazole, and Doxycycline). I felt a hell of a lot better at first. However, my symptoms continually got worse, even while taking these three medicines, back to to point where I started.

Ivermectin does not kill tapeworms, it kills adult roundworms and trematodes(flukes). Albendazole just slows their growth, and Doxyxyxline is an Antibiotic used to kill a symbiotic bacterium of filaria female adult worms, resulting in the worm's eggs becoming not viable, effectively sterilizing the female worms (and outright killing the males).

I do notice a disturbing/sickening/strange cracking when I turned my head or moved my neck, then I can feel the tapeworm proglottids(segments) slide down my neck. It almost feels like it is in my throat. However, when I look with a flashlight, I just see a bulge in the tissue in the back wall of my throat as it moves down. That tells me it is outside of the digestive system. Possibly migrated from the chest cavity, upward to neck and head.

Anyway, sorry to disturb you. At this point, I ordered Praziquantel, because I thought maybe it was tapeworms. Sure enough, when I took Praziquantel, my symptoms disappeared. However, after several days, they reappeared and praziquantel was doing nothing to help them.

I figured It was the roundworms again because Praziquantel does not effect roundworms, only tapeworm adults. So Then I did Ivermectin again. Sure enough, symptoms were gone. However, now the Tapeworms are reclaiming my body again.

That is my story.
I am seeking advice from the community here are curezone because I am not sure what I should do now to get rid of these disgusting things. Perhaps someone else has had or is having a similar experience.

Additionally, I have a couple questions which may help me defeat these infections if anyone knows the answer, please post:

Is there anything that can destroy tapeworm eggs and/or larvae?

Is there anything that can destroy roundworm eggs and/or larvae?

Is it safe to take Praziquantel AND Ivermectin at the same time?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

10.375 sec, (3)