CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oops - think I might of overdosed.

SlownSteady Views: 1,029
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,038,261

Re: Oops - think I might of overdosed.

"Maybe another way is to make sure that certain basic needs are met, before starting a specific therapy. Eg, while starting Iodine it is probably good to make sure the ph balance is not skew, that there are no serious heavy metal toxicities, or essential mineral deficiencies, that there is not a oxygen lack, that the sodium:potassium ratio is heavily biased toward potassium, that the toxic load is reduced to as near zero as possible"

If these were things the general population even thought about, that would be a start, right? It seems that if doctors don't spoon feed the information, people aren't open to the message. Very scary, in my opinion. But there is a line, I think, when it comes to accountability for health choices/awareness. We have to think for ourselves. Too many people trust that the medical field has our 'best interest' in mind and leave it all up MDs, who are churned out of programs funded by big Pharma, to keep them healthy. A tragic conflict of interests, in my opinion.

"I'm often surprised that more attention isn't spent on how best to do that - imo the only way is to only eat/drink organic produce (pref. from Europe->Italy if non-organic), only drink distilled water, get rid of all household chemicals, check dental contamination etc etc –together with coffee enemas."

I wish this was the mindset of western medicine, it is a shame. maybe if there were billions of dollars tied up in preventative nutritional approaches they would be touted like pills.

"You said that you are better suited to higher doses - does that mean lower doses do not work very well in specific cases?"

For me, it is more about preference and my personal goals. I feel that higher doses are more effective for me. My goal is halide displacement and Iodine saturation sooner than later. Some people take a very gradual approach, titrating up slowly while others jump straight in at higher levels. Both will eventually get me to the end goal, but I prefer the effect of higher doses and to push through the detox. I started with the slow approach, moving up by a few milligrams every few days in the beginning, but after two months i made the choice to jump up to the higher levels. A few factors went into that decision. I have mercury toxicity due to amalgams, as well as bromide toxicity, and have had recurrent pregnancy loss i attribute in part to Iodine deficiency and hypo T. At this point, time is not on my side and logic told me to up the dose. I'm also following (somewhat) a Weston A Price diet and have been juicing, trying to take a multi-faceted approach to healing.

On a side note, after I read your post, I recalled a document by Stephanie Buist that I wish I had when I first started out. It was posted on here a couple of months ago, but i can't find the link in the RRR section so I will post the web link here:

http://steppingstonesliving.com/resources/iodine/

On this page, she has posted a really helpful document. Check it out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (2)