CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida cleanse at the same time as L-glutamine/colostrum?

Kcirla Views: 9,745
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,038,947

Re: Candida cleanse at the same time as L-glutamine/colostrum?

First, I think that flushing the liver right now is a great idea. Any introduction of antifungals or colostrum will induce die-off symptoms, and if the liver is packed with stones, it might be counterproductive, as the liver will have a hard time processing the toxins.

You can take the colostrum right away, it's a great supplement, because it directly fights bad bacteria and stimulates the growth of healthy bacteria at the same time.

But in my opinion, glutamine is in my experience a supplement to throw in the bin when you're dealing with gut issues like candida overgrowth and parasites. Why? Because glutamine degrades into ammonia, therefore placing a burden on the liver. If you have candida, that's something you don't wanna do, because it is very likely your liver has already a hard time processing the candida toxins.
Instead you could use OKG (Ornithine alpha-Ketolutarate), which is a precursor to glutamine, and actually removes ammonia. Great for dealing with leaky gut and parasites, which produce massive amounts of ammonia.

You can take antifungal right away, if you're not overwhelmed with the die off symptoms. I suggest also ingesting kefir for probiotics supplementation. Very powerful stuff for dealing with candida, so watch out for the healing crisis if you introduce all those things.

Last thing, Aloe Vera is always great to add. Mildly antifungal and very soothing to the gut.

I hope that helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.953 sec, (1)