CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Your kindness is truthfully appreciated! & your review/ feedback

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
oklahoam Views: 1,017
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,039,060

Re: Your kindness is truthfully appreciated! & your review/ feedback

Onwards....My thanks for the reply! Yes - your feedback is what I am looking towards...everyones really thus far who has replied. Regarding your reply I do not have the Betaine/ Pepsin- this was from my most recent HTMA report. I am wondering if GB3 would work in place of betaine? I have all the supplements listed already from my HTMA in 8/2012 including a digestive probiotic. I do consume approx 80-100 carb daily. I feel like I am getting stronger and can began to take 1 supple a day to start of the supplements I have already. I have been stuggling again to try to take them as I had very strong reactions to them last time. But I have to get over this I know. Also regarding my copper stuff- I had a copper IUD for 4.5, removed a year ago. During that time I developed a ton of food & chemical allergies, AF and all the other depletion my HTMA showed. It has been a process and simply dealing with life, my children and our family schedule (we do not over schedule our children) its been a lot...Sorry to ramble.
PS- Who do or did you work with during detox/ AF? Also how long has this trial/ error been for you/ your spouse? I was working w/ Theresa Vernon and now with Maureen Minztlaff/ Dr. Wilson...each NBC from what i have been reading has an interesting personnal protocol. Thanks again...will look at chromium now too. Keep the replies, possible 'do this' coming:) many blessings- Oklahoma

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)