CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: These people healed in week on high-fruit/low-fat diet

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
Kcirla Views: 3,783
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,039,643

Re: These people healed in week on high-fruit/low-fat diet

People can probably heal from candida eating a high-fruit/low-fat diet, however, I can without any doubt say that candida DOES feed on sugar. The higher the Sugar content, the more the fungus will grow. Why am I so certain? Because when I was juice fasting, consuming no fats at all since weeks, doing daily enemas (wiping out good flora), I started at some point overdosing on apple juice. Within days, candida was full force. Dandruff, oily skin, hairloss, male thrush... It took few days to bring it back under control. Carrot juice, even though very high in sugar, and consumed by liters daily, didn't cause this problem because it is also mildly antifungal.

Fruitarian diets sometimes work because they give the digestive a rest, especially the liver and the pancreas, provide lots of enzymes and fiber to feed the good bacteria, and help with elimination. However, it is asking for trouble not to consume additional fats, as the liver needs them to expulse bile, which carries the toxins the liver has to filter. Unless you consume good amounts of carrot, beet, or black radish juices, or do coffee enemas.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)