CureZone   Log On   Join
Humaworm vs Pharmaceutical Drugs - Advice needed! :)

dustyjeeves Views: 1,513
Published: 9 years ago

Humaworm vs Pharmaceutical Drugs - Advice needed! :)

Hi there.

I am new to this forum. I have read some of the entries on Ask Humaworm and am interested in possibly trying it. I am currently awaiting a parasite stool test diagnosis but I suspect I may have a tapeworm as I have noticed lots of white particles in my stool, some smaller (sesame seed size), others larger (sunflower seed size, slightly greyer in colour), and have recently had an itchy bottom in addition to feeling nauseous and tired ever since I returned from India last year.

However, what I would like to understand better is the relationship/differences between pharmaceutical medicines and Humaworm. I have no doubt that my doctor will prescribe a pharmaceutical med if the test comes back positive. However, I'd like to know which (herbal/pharma) would be recommendable to try first? Would they be better taken at the same time or separately, and if so, with what sort of gap? Is one more or less effective than the other? I am of course very much in favour of natural remedies. However, if the pharma drug is simple and effective with few side effects then I guess I wouldn't be averse to taking it. I'd be very interested to hear people's experiences.

I'd also be interested to know from a representative of Humaworm how effective the treatment would be if wormwood were removed from the formula? There have been various posts about the possible side effects of this herb (although I know Humaworm feels that it is safe in small doses) and I know it is possible to request for it to be removed, but I have yet to see a response from Humaworm about how effective the formula would be if it were removed?

Sorry for the long post, but it would be great to hear from Humaworm and others!

Thanks so much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)