CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Done several enemas, not sure they are working? Can someone offer me some advice??

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
milkymoo24 Views: 4,745
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,035,467

Re: Done several enemas, not sure they are working? Can someone offer me some advice??

Hi,

Many thanks for your reply. You know after everything I have been through with my digestive issues, I got the all clear with my colonoscopy, doc confirmed what I already knew IBS-C :-( Could have been A LOT worse!! But, somehow my mind is no more at ease, as the problems remain, in fact they have worsened in the past 2 weeks. I am meant to take 2 Movicol every day but they are no longer effective, as you said in your message Movicol seems to have worsened my condition to a point now that I cannot go at all. Not even with the Movicol anymore. I have to rely on enema's every second day and a once a week dose of Senekot! Its so frustrating that I am completely reliant on both these things to do the most natural thing a body is meant to do. I am so frustrated wondering is there a way back for me at this stage. Its been 9 weeks now since I went naturally, December 26th. And the past 4 days now the enemas have been disappointing too. Will have to get some Senokot tomorrow and hope they will work! I am afraid to kick the Movicol though in case it worsens my problem

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)