CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very tired

Kcirla Views: 1,371
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,042,242

Re: Very tired

Have you taken enemas? If not, consider doing it. If you want fast results, take plain water enemas to clear the colon, and then milk kefir retention enemas. Results can be dramatic.

Your kidneys are over-worked by the die off, and so is your liver. It is still good that you overpee, rather than not peeing at all. I suggest you stop antifungals for now, and focus on cleansing the organs of elimination. Lots of water, vegetable juices like carrot, beet and celery. Watermelon juice does wonders for the kidneys. Make sure you go to the loo at least 2-3 times a day. Take enemas to relieve toxicity. Consider coffee enemas.

I myself failed miserably on the standard anti candida diet, because I was not taking care of my elimination channels. I ended up much much worse from this and all the excess animal proteins and fats.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.548 sec, (1)