CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very tired

Kcirla Views: 1,325
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,042,362

Re: Very tired

Like i said, you need to relieve toxicity right now. To do that eat the best diet you can, not necessarily anti candida but lots of raw vegetables and fruits in moderate amounts on empty stomach. Try juicing too. Cleanse your liver, kidneys with juices I mentionned. But you need to know that you will feel better only when you start getting rid of a good amount of candida and parasites. To do that fast while minimizing the negative detox symptoms, I suggest you do that:
Take several high plain water enemas to clear the colon. High enemas can be from 2 to 4 quarts. Follow that by a milk kefir retention enema, 1 cup. Add one Tbsp of chlorella for extra benefits. Make sure the solution goes all the way to the upper colon by massaging it and switching positions, and retain for long as you can. It can take up to 4 hours to be completly absorbed.
Hours later, you might start feeling heavy die off due to pathogens being killed by the kefir. Take several 1 quart water enemas to clear the lower colon. You don't want to repeat high enema at that point to avoid getting rid of the good bacterias you introduced with kefir. Following this procedure, make sure you eat plenty of greens and fiber and limit sugars during the next few meals to make the good flora introduced grow at a faster pace.

This really made DRAMATIC results for me. Goat milk kefir fermented for 36-48 hours has been the most beneficial for me. Water kefir is good to, but nowhere as potent.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)