CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my skin is getting better:):):)

Kcirla Views: 4,877
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,042,806

Re: my skin is getting better:):):)

To make milk kefir, just put the grains in a jar with some milk, let it ferment for 24-48 hours, and drink!
Don't be concerned about consuming kefir, even more if it's goat milk kefir. When fermented for 36-48 hours, most of the lactose is gone. And the casein in goat milk doesn't have the same structure that cow milk has, it is much easier to digest.
I've made water kefir for monthes too, but it gave me less results than milk kefir.

I don't know much about neem oil. I used black seed oil though, and Black-Walnut tincture, as other things, with great success. Die off is always likely to occur, but there's no easy cure.

Don't rely on tests for liver function. Mine was full of stones and parasites, and tests were coming back normal. All people with leaky gut have a compromised liver to some degree. The liver filters the blood, and when the blood is clean >>> no symptoms like eczema can occur.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.766 sec, (1)