CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should I try P&B shakes to ease die-off?

Kcirla Views: 3,199
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,042,846

Re: Should I try P&B shakes to ease die-off?

You're very likely to end up much worse if you continue this route without proper elimination and a good liver-care regimen. I myself failed miserably on this diet because I was constipated and I wasn't taking care of my liver, causing a constant reabsorption of die off toxins.
Nothing will be more helpful than an enema for relieving your die off symptoms. First time I did a colonic on my anti-candida protocol, I was just miserable and immediatly right after I was jumping around and feeling on top of the world.

Stop buying useless synthetic vitamins and store bought probiotics, and invest in a 2-quart enema bag, which shouldn't cost you more than 15$. Regarding probiotic ingestion, nothing comes close to homemade goat milk kefir regarding probiotic count, effectiveness, and cost! If goat milk is unaffordable for you, use cow milk. Even cow milk kefir is very beneficial and doesn't cause the issues a non-fermented dairy product has.

Also, start taking care of your liver. Liver-friendly herbs are dandelion, milk thistle or black radish. Beet juice is VERY powerful too. coffee enemas will immediatly relieve any toxic feeling.

I've found that Bentonite clay was making me worse as far as dealing with die off. Activated charcoal is far better for that matter.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.500 sec, (1)