CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: a few hidden tips

twopair Views: 3,771
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,043,338

Re: a few hidden tips

ya, potatoes may not be that high but I usually see that potatoes are served in big portions making a large amount of food for candida (like a large french fries serving). Also, potatoes are almost all carbohydrates (92%) and when broken down make sugar, which makes them worse than eating plain Sugar in my opinion, especially if you are constipated!

There are probably tons of bad things related to binge drinking which can increase leaky gut and cause tons of other health problems. Plus most mixed drinks are very sugary. I was referring to having a single Sugar free drink once in a while, drunk slowly. It's bad, but it's not as bad as eating a candy bar. I guess it's best to avoid alcohol but social pressure of not wanting to order water all the time when out with friends gets in the way for me.

I'm not so sure about effects of ACV with the mother on friendly flora but I do believe too much can be bad and hazardous to your health as it is strong stuff (some medical studies have shown long term effects are neutral to bad for the stomach and liver if taken improperly, but maybe there are some newer studies not paid for by pharma companies).

I am going by the advice from shannon29 on the candida Diet Forum to do ACV enemas for 2 days on followed by 5 days off. Remember to follow the second ACV enema with a probiotic enema after 2 hours. Initially I drank a lot ACV as it helped relieve pain in my kidneys but as my digestion improved, i've cut it down to a shot every now and then to help with digestion. I don't know why it's not talked about more as it's helped me a lot as well. It's listed on earth clinic as a successful cure for many problems including candida and kidney stones. Just remember, like any medicine, be careful and respectful of it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)