CureZone   Log On   Join
Prozac causes nausea, vomiting. Liver needs help!

nordskoven Views: 2,534
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 20,443

Prozac causes nausea, vomiting. Liver needs help!

How long ago did you get off Prozac? It sounds like you are detoxing from Prozac one step at a time--and hitting every step with a bang. I do not know how long Prozac can linger in the system, or whether it is stored in the Liver, or in fat cells. It sounds like your poor Liver needs some help with getting rid of this stuff!

Consider supplementing with a good-quality L-Carnitine for liver support, especially important for vegetarians. Distilled "empty" water used for a short time, which can be demineralizing if taken too long, will help snatch the Prozac dregs out of your body. And of course a little Vitamin C would help.

It's so simple to have a Liver Cleansing boost every day by having hot lemon water right when you get up in the morning. Lemon digests as an alkaline, so it shouldn't turn your tummy sour.

CNS/Central Nervous System ennervation seems to be coming into play as well. The only "shrink" drug I know of that slows down the uptake of natural chemicals by the CNS is Xanax. I would talk with my doctor about getting on Xanax for a short, short period of time and take the lowest dose possible. There is always the paradoxical effect of any "shrink" drug, also present with Xanax: take it long enough, it will do the REVERSE of what it was supposed to do.

Testing one's self for Adrenal Collapse is cheap, easy and quick. Just get some DHEA, or the KETO-7 form of DHEA which will not turn into other hormones. It takes twenty minutes to find out! If you feel better, you have Adrenal Collapse.

And of course be careful to give nutritional support to your Adrenals with plant-derived minerals and good quality fats and oils, like Borage Seed Oil, which can be applied topically or taken internally. Avoid stimulants, especially chocolate, which hangs on so long in the body. And take a few notes to help share your experience as this is pioneer territory, isn't it? Keep us posted. God bless you! nordskoven@yahoo.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)