CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida Cleanse/Vision Changes

Summer Rose Views: 3,108
Published: 8 years ago

Candida Cleanse/Vision Changes

I have been experiencing light sensitivity that is quickly getting worse. I have always had a harder time while seeing at night but since starting a serious cleanse its getting alot worse. I'm not sure if its a deficiency or candida die off toxins bothering me or neither. Floresent lights, the computer screen the sun-they have all started hurting my eyes in the last month. I am also experiencing sensation in my eyes now when I eat something that feeds the candida. Upon doing some research about how to improve eyesight, I always see the liver and Vitamin A. I started taking spirulina for Vitamin A and upped my liver maintenance a few days ago but haven't seen improvement yet. I also started taking Vitamin E. Any suggestions? Could it be the die off toxins? I can handle alot of aches and pains but the vision changes are scaring the hell out of me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.656 sec, (1)