CureZone   Log On   Join
Newport, how do I dowse my own rife program?

manofmanytrades83 Views: 937
Published: 8 years ago

Newport, how do I dowse my own rife program?

I posted this in an old thread, but I didn't get any responses and I wasn't able to find it again so I'm reposting it.

I have multiple autoimmune issues that I believe center around gut flora imbalance. Ive tried many treatment angles-infections, metals, biofilms, diet, etc, but still react badly to nearly all foods. Reading about Genetically-Modified-Organisms BT toxins inducing leaky gut in animals and another study showing genetic transfer between Genetically-Modified-Organisms and gut bacteria, I had a practitioner muscle test me for BT toxin and genetic transfer. She got a 'very strong yes' for the presence of bt toxin and agreed with the genetic transfer to gut flora. I've been on an organic diet for close to 6 months now, so I don't see how I'd have bt toxin present unless it was being produced in the gut by altered gut flora. In the past she has always been very accurate at dowsing, so I believe that she's probably right.

I found Newports's Genetically-Modified-Organisms detox program online, but it didn't include 'bacillus thuringiensis' or it's toxin. Assuming this isn't already in the doctrine i'd like to write a program for it, so how do I go about dowsing for it? Am I targeting just one specific gene, or the entire bacteria 'bacillus thuringiensis'? Newport, how do you find the frequency number? Would you dowse the frequency by the 1000s first, and then work down in digits to the 100s, 10s etc? Then finish by dowsing the dwell time, etc?

The practitioner gave me a homeopathic called Metabolic 1, which she said works on miasms in the body. But I don't see how this will necessarily help, my understanding is that genetic transfer occurred between gmo and the gut bacteria to produce bt toxin in the gut, not the gmo into my own dna, right?

I can probably find toxin binders to bind the BT, but id rather eliminate the source. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)