CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Going Sane: Reversing Adrenal Collapse

Views: 2,038
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 20,435

Re: Going Sane: Reversing Adrenal Collapse

Nordskoven - this is a wonderful piece of information. I have literally crawled my way out of adrenal collapse over the last 5-10 years. I often suspected thyroid problem but standard tests always showed everything ok. I've tried all kinds of natural products some of which offered a little relief. My chiropractor finally pinpointed the adrenal problem and worked with me in bringing my energy levels up to a functional point herbs and glandulars. However, I'm still borderline. I have had many stressful issues to deal with over the years; some go away but have been replaced with something new. These are primarily family issues so you know the stress is all relative :( I thought I had a handle on this until the last couple of weeks. I seemed to be nosediving. My energy went out the window, my Depression was back in full force, and I could hardly catch my breath. I thought it was my allergies reeking havoc with my body. My chiropractor reminded me about how continued stress will keep the adrenals weak and the hayfever is adding fuel to the fire. Also, I just started taking flaxseed oil 2 weeks ago because I had been reading about all the good benefits. Well, reading that bit about how it inhibits the uptake of Iodine to the thyroid started some bells ringing. I'm not sure if that is the key to this sudden change, but the timing fits. I'm going to try the DHEA test to see if that changes anything.
Thanks for your contributions on this forum. I particularly liked your quip about the Lone Ranger and his silver bullet on the candida post!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)