CureZone   Log On   Join
multiple names for same thing? restless leg syndrome, morgellons, etc.

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
thesearch4acure Views: 2,562
Published: 8 years ago

multiple names for same thing? restless leg syndrome, morgellons, etc.

There seems to be a number of different "diseases" that describe the same symptoms. Recently I saw a western neurologist, and mentioned the night time muscle, crawling, etc. Did not mention fibers or fungus or worms, although most of the people experiencing the night crawling have that too....

If you look at other disease categories, like restless leg syndrome, you'll see that there are a lot of people who have many of the symptoms we talk about on
here.

It may be important to connect the dots to find a cure, or help us survive until a cure is found.

Sugar makes "restless legs" syndrome worse.
People report feeling crawling not just in their legs but shoulders and other
places, along with sensations under the skin.... it keeps them awake at night... this is possibly just the symptom that is what bothers them the most... Sometimes people have body "shame" and can't look at their poop, or ignore any body sensation/smell/pain...

We are developing software that can analyze text to find patterns of illness, maybe it will help in finding emerging disease patterns across so many different groups of people experiencing similar things and also the things that help.

What helped me recently, at night.... was to wear support socks to bed, and apply anti-dandruff shampoo under the stockings. real support socks cost a FORTUNE, so I bought 3 prs for $12 of thin knee high stockings. I got a good night sleep... Also have still crawling in orifices on face, and a friend recommended ASAP 360 Silver Gel, it can be had by the case at Costco, or
on amazon. Its a benign for eyes, does not sting, and really really helped.
I felt I would not be able to live the way I was... its no way to live.

I wonder if folks with AIDS have these problems.... I wonder if folks get these
problems when immune system is weak? Is it lyme disease run amok?
They are finding lyme in spiders, flies and other insects now.... lyme generally weakens the immune system. In the documentary, "Under Our
Skin" a pathologist/MD said he found lyme infection in 70% of alzheimer
brains. He said in the film, it was possible we may link MS, Parkinson's,
Alzheimer's together through a single bacteria or other explanation. For those reading as a cross post, Lyme manifests as MS, Parkinson's, and
involves involuntary movement, paralysis, parasites, and other issues, that
Morgellon's folks are experiencing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.891 sec, (2)