CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 4 Year Hives/Rash Mystery (Need a real life Dr. House)

natway Views: 5,035
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,045,857

Re: 4 Year Hives/Rash Mystery (Need a real life Dr. House)

I suggest starting with something simple; diet.

I recommend people eat in the direction of high-carb/low-fat/plant-based. For years I was eating the low-carb/meat-based/Primal/Paleo/Atkins way and developed horrible health problems. I also had a minor rash on my arm that wasn't a big deal, but it was annoying partly because I didn't know what was causing it.

While all my conventional and alternative practitioners where recommending me to continue to eat Paleo for my condition, one doctor on TV came out and said the meat-based style of eating is actually the cause of my condition. So I took the plunge of eating plant-based after years of just slowing getting worse on the Paleo diet and it healed my worse health condition within a week. Within a month, that minor rash disappeared.

I wasn't raw or vegan eating this way, just limited my animal product consumption and greatly increased my greens and fruit consumption. I was able to increase my starches (grains & tubers) with no problems.

For you I might suggest keep it gluten-free and avoid grains for awhile to eliminate the possibility that can be a cause. Make sure you eat plenty of fruit and tubers for your calories. The biggest mistake on the plant-based is not getting enough calories which a lot of people here got in trouble doing.

I recommend the following amount of calories for a high-carb/low-fat diet:

Females = at least 2,500 cal per day
Males = at least 3,000 cal per day

Popular high-carb/low-fat diets to look into:
80-10-10
Starch Solution
Engine 2 diet
Eat More, Weigh Less

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.813 sec, (1)