CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Warning gross photo...Is this ugly long thing a parasite? Any ideas on this 20 inch long thing?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
tweetyrose Views: 7,594
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,046,900

Re: Warning gross photo...Is this ugly long thing a parasite? Any ideas on this 20 inch long thing?

Thank you so much to everyone. This is very helpful. Many that I have passed look like skins of a worm. I could not figure out why, but the fact of them being predigested makes complete sense. I have passed over a 100 7-8 inch long ones and lots of clear jelly like ones. Some more complete and many broken down. I have also passed lots and lots of things that look like they belong to it, but as an earlier stage or bedding? (a large flat slimy thing about one inch by two, with a bit of a jelly fish quality). The matrial moves when I touch it with a stick like it belongs in a fish tank, not like vegetable matter. So.. that was the first clue that it was not natural from my body, but an entirly different species! I am the original poster. I am new to posting! I am also intersted to see if the random pains in my heart subside as I cleanse/fast.. and the feeling that something is migrating out of my lungs. So far those symptoms are gone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.608 sec, (1)