CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Crying my eyes out

Views: 1,804
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,045,008

Re: Crying my eyes out

I know exactly how you feel. My harassment got so bad that I had as many as 20 people walking over to my workspace doing stuff to me every day. It was so so painful. HR was useless and I finally left my job as I just couldn't take it anymore. I would go in the bathroom and cry 3 or 4 times a day. People would see me crying yet they'd still harass me.

Recently I had to travel 13 hours on Amtrak and the people were so so mean and doing cruel things. This lady complained the entire time she wanted to be moved but never moved. It was more fun to stay and pick on me with everybody else. I kept saying in my head please God help me. Please God help me.

I know it's hard but I refuse to believe God has not heard our prayers and will not help us. I pray often and I just believe that he will. We have to keep our faith strong, and be patient.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

10.047 sec, (1)