CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need some help sorting this out. AF or Candida or Heavy metals????

onedaysoon Views: 4,271
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,048,710

Re: Need some help sorting this out. AF or Candida or Heavy metals????

I would definitely look into getting a hair test done. Just make sure you get it done at a lab that doesn't wash the hair. There are only two in the country. I use Analytical Research Labs. They have some very informative articles and newsletters on their website that I would really encourage you to check out. http://www.arltma.com/
They have taught me a lot about how it all works.

Also, you will have to work with a good practitioner who knows how to read the test and guide you through it. I use Doris Compton Kutz at New Haven Family Chiropractic. She is in Missouri but does telephone consults. Others have had good results with Theresa Vernon, Rick Malter, Pam Killeen, and there are others I'm sure.

My practitioner told me as long as it's been 6 weeks or so since you colored your hair then it's fine to send in hair from the head.

Your die-off sounds similar to mine. It's really only been mild fatigue (in addition to the regular fatigue) and a little dizziness and nausea. I just found out tonight that I will be able to get some Albendazole for the parasites and I'm so hoping it will help all this. When you do the NB (nutritional balancing using hair test) you have to make sure that you clean out infections too or else it will be difficult to progress. It will build your body up to help it fight them but sometimes it takes a little extra.

I feel for you in your situation, but you are taking positive steps and I can tell you are a determined person so I'm sure you will not only survive but you will thrive! Take it day by day:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.500 sec, (1)