CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need some help sorting this out. AF or Candida or Heavy metals????

prestonsmomma Views: 4,186
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,048,849

Re: Need some help sorting this out. AF or Candida or Heavy metals????

Thanks. I dont have thrush at all. Unless you look all the way back at my tongue a small white spot but I am sure some is normal. My tongue is pink in color.

I cannot in anyway afford to get the teeth done right now. I am currently on social security and that is my only income. I barely could get the ones done I did.

Maybe one day I could get them done but right now it is not an option.

I am not sure how much of this is withdrawal from psychiatric meds are from being on them at all. I am still on 3 of them. Very low doses but I did come of of a 12 year bought with seroquel.

Last night was awful. I woke twice to pee. So sleep was terrible. I am fatigued badly again today. Trying some coffee now as a nap did nothing.

I am not seeing any more parasites, or feeling them move since starting the Diatomaceious Earth. I am thinking of ditching the parasite herbs and sticking to just that.

Honestly I am so tired...and grouchy my son keeps calling me a bad mom..It is hard to do the simple things.

I read somewhere that Diatomaceous Earh food grade is good for parasites, parasite eggs, yeast, and heavy metals. Maybe this is pulling some heavy metals out of me I am not sure. My BM looks darker in some spots?

In the meantime what will help me with some of this fatigue in the morning...afternoon. I am so tired. Most days I dont know how I keep moving. I have a 6 year old to take care of and I dont know how to keep moving.

WIll Licorice Root Help?? I am seriously having trouble keeping my eyes open.

Thanks everyone for the help

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)