CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need some help sorting this out. AF or Candida or Heavy metals????

prestonsmomma Views: 4,124
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,048,927

Re: Need some help sorting this out. AF or Candida or Heavy metals????

Thanks Seattle. He had a lot of suffering with Congestive Heart Failure.

The fatigue may be leveling off some. I layed off some things.

Tomorrow being a full moon I want to make sure I still continue DE. I do really think some of this is "Die off"

Also I found a dentist who was Recommended and will remove the silver fillings for free and I just have to pay for the cost of the compsosite fillings which still wont be easy. I may ask my dad to help. I really just think my body was toxic to begin with having mental illness and fatigue all these years that getting the extra metal out of my mouth will help. It may take a year though who knows? I wish now I would not have ran up my other credit card.

Also I got some licorice root to take for a few weeks to help the fatigue from "die off".

I am having some black stools in area's so I am sure the DE is chelating some metals. Which is good.

As far as the multi...I think it is really low in potassium, copper is 50 percent. Calcium is also low. I know what you mean though.

If I had enough hair for that analysis I would do it now but I need to save up. (sigh)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.780 sec, (1)