CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need some help sorting this out. AF or Candida or Heavy metals????

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
prestonsmomma Views: 4,102
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,049,208

Re: Need some help sorting this out. AF or Candida or Heavy metals????

I think I am more confused then ever. I know everyone has a different protocol.

I tried garlic for a week and I felt worse. I dont eat vegan diets because I feel very weak on them I am the type that needs meat.

I am not sure if I have parasites, although I am continuing the Kroeger Herbs for now and 1 TBS of DE. Maybe the DE is chelating too many metals. I dont know if anyone has any experience with this.

Most of these supplements were recommended by my doctor who practices a lot of natural methods. He is a well liked dr in my area.

I guess there is a balance in all of this as Too much Vitamin C, Zinc, and Copper are all comptetitors. Too much of one will lower the other etc..

Today:

I stopped the L methione
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Rhodiola Rosea
Selenium

I guess I dont understand why you would stop a B-complex. B vitamins are very important. With not eating a lot of bread I am sure I am not getting enough. I also have to force my self to eat as I am not always hungary.

I am not sure when I can get the money to start taking these metals out of my mouth but I am sure...this is a main issue. I think parasites...may or may not be there if they are I am not seeing any lately. I will try taking a garlic clove and see if I feel any movement. Then I will make myself eat a few boiled eggs and an applem.

My diet is kinda boring but my energy is so low it takes all I have just to do the small stuff.

I got to sleep in today and still feel awful. WIthout the supplements I take at night I wont sleep. I was on a heavy duty med for 12 years for sleep (just came off of 4 weeks ago) So for all I know I could have permanent brain damage. I like to think positive but I cant understand why especially mornings and most of the day are so hard.

I heard do coffee enema's...then dont do coffee enemas.

I do understand about copper toxicity. I hear that alone can cause mental illness.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)