CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why are you so pushy?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
c.b. Views: 1,905
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,050,218

Re: Why are you so pushy?

As you have experience with candida, I too have experience with it and of the benefits of eating a high carbohydrate, low fat 100% raw vegan diet. First and foremost I keep my fat intake low. Secondly, I eat fruit and I eat it until I am satiated. This is where many people have difficulty. Getting enough calories is extremely important. I know I sound like a broken record like some of the other 811 posters, but that's because its imperative to get enough calories. For example, I may eat 12-15 bananas for breakfast. To most people, since it is not the norm, believe it to be weird, or crazy. At first, considering past experiences, it does seem, at the least, weird no doubt. But after learning more and experiencing the dramatic improvements in health firsthand it becomes less and less weird and more natural. Lastly, I eat only raw fruit and leafy vegetables. Is this a restricted diet? Yes. Do I feel fabulous eating this way? Yes. Has brain fog been lifted? Yes. Do I sleep 100 times better at night? Yes. To address your concerns about blood Sugar I have to disagree. With any meal, your blood Sugar will rise, just as it will decrease when you have not eaten for a while. Blood Sugar rises when we take in a meal because all the cells in the body use glucose, so even protein and fat meals get converted into glucose by the liver. What causes blood sugar to remain high is when the diet is high in fat and does not allow the sugar to pass through the intestines seamlessly and into cells that use it. Fat blocks glucose from getting into the cells and the sugar remains in the blood. That is when ailments such as candida, diabetes, and fatigue set in. If you are being 100% honest with yourself and you have attempted this diet 100% to the T and have not experienced dramatic health improvements, you may be someone who needs an extended supervised fast to completely heal. Keep in mind that this is not just eating fruit, however. You must drink several liters of water per day, get ample sunlight, exercise, eat properly and ensure you are eating enough calories, sleeping is also very important. I have heard suggestions that 12 hours of sleep a night is preferred. Well, that's fine and dandy and sleep is an issue I absolutely have to improve upon, but 12 hours, for me, isn't really realistic being a full time college student and working part time. If I want to remain healthy and out of hospitals as much as possible, then I will do these things. Yes, I believe that addressing candida is accomplished through adhering to this diet 100% and the other things I have mentioned that accompany it. I, personally, have tried to eat several different ways to include: extremely low carb; no rice, quinoa, nothing but meat, steamed veggies and nuts and failed miserably; I have eaten vegan and it didn't work for me. I have tried supplements even prescription anti-fungals which worked great until I ran out of them and they are quite hard on the liver. Yes I had some success with threelac and fivelac, but only when I was taking them constantly. I don't know about you, but I can't afford to purchase a box of fivelac every month. 811 is the only thing that has released me from this horrible illness. How will you address candida? By putting things in your body that were never meant to be there. Things like anti-fungals, H202, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , or any other crap that anyone sells to make a buck that doesn't work anyway. Or will you do it the natural way? That's counter intuitive to conventional wisdom, but has healed so many and you don't have to spend extra money. The choice is yours. If it doesn't work for you then maybe you were not executing it correctly. Research it more and find out why. Did you give it enough time? Or try it for a day and experience worse symptoms. I did this at first and thought how horrible it was to be eating fruit with candida, but I also had been eating a ton of nuts, which are difficult to digest and high in fat. I later attempted the diet again after finding so many saying they've healed themselves; gave it a week and felt extraordinary at the end of the week. At that time I realized the power the body has to heal itself when properly nourished.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.484 sec, (2)