CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida diet seems to be HEALING skin--but other symptoms persist??

c.b. Views: 1,432
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,050,220

Re: Candida diet seems to be HEALING skin--but other symptoms persist??

Here's how to have two good bowel movements a day: eat fruit- it's high in fiber and vitamins and minerals. There is no need to spend your money on expensive supplements or doctor visits. Look into this diet "801010" if you want to actually get well. Not many that I know of have healed their candida through the candida diet. As a matter of fact, that diet is decades old and it was a failure from the start. From what I understand to be the cause of candida is related a high fat diet. But this is not the only contributing factor in my opinion. Stress can take a toll on the human body as well and fatigue the organs making it very difficult for people to return candida to normal levels when it blooms out of control. So, what do you need to do. Put only real, natural foods in your body like raw fruits and veggies and keep the fat low. This will give your body the proper nutrients to heal itself. But please research it or you may end up doing it incorrectly and blaming it for failing. Many people have healed themselves through this diet. Look into it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.516 sec, (1)