CureZone   Log On   Join
Niacin for mercury and candida? Activated charcoal to help remove it?

CGally81 Views: 11,071
Published: 8 years ago

Niacin for mercury and candida? Activated charcoal to help remove it?

I stopped alpha lipoic acid after some bad experiences with it (though it did give me more energy, which hasn't gone away), and I'm trying other things.

I'm trying to get rid of the mercury that's behind my candida problems. I'd been taking kelp for a few months, and I started taking niacin (the flushing kind) about a week ago. I plan to continue this.

I read about people who had success taking niacin to help the body remove the heavy metals (and mercury is stored in fat cells, right? Niacin burns fat cells?), and taking activated charcoal afterwards to help mop up all the toxins and remove them.

I'd been losing some weight with the kelp, and niacin is said to help with that due to it burning fat cells (the same fat cells that contain mercury :P), but anyone have any experience with it or knowledge of it?

At the least, before I get on ALA again, I plan to continue taking Nature's Way kelp (it's said to not be contaminated with heavy metals, and is a reputable brand) every day, niacin twice a day to flush, and add activated charcoal to mop up whatever's "flushed" to help remove it better. Does that sound like a good idea? And at the very least, when's the best time to flush and take activated charcoal? An hour after taking niacin? Two? Twenty minutes after taking it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)