CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Something is very wrong with me this morning

daffyd Views: 2,117
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 204,920

Re: Something is very wrong with me this morning

Agreed! The healthier ones are able to off it easier rather than stomach it. I used to drink regularly in large amounts, but rarely got hangovers because at a certain point I'd upchuck and go to sleep. What did help change my behavior was when I started getting migraines from even a sip of hard liquor or champagne, or when I was less than well-hydrated, even beer. My husband is also a case in point. He used to drink heavily and use drugs for several years and could brag of not only being able to be the only one not passed out, but of having an iron stomach. Nowadays, since he's been clean and sober and saved from the brink of death (literally!) by our acupuncturist/herbalist doc, one bite or sip of the wrong thing and it's out of there (either way)! And he's a far cry healthier than ever!

However, as to your meal, 65, I personally would blame the meat. One in four chickens that even get by inspection have salmonella; all it takes is a microscopic amount not cleaned/cooked out. I've had those same lovely symptoms all the day after 3 or 4 chicken meals in my lifetime. Beef hasn't done it to me; pork did it twice, however (I rarely if ever eat either of those in the last few years as it is).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.250 sec, (1)