CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mixing fats & carbs

c.b. Views: 2,097
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,050,884

Re: Mixing fats & carbs

I believe that candida, adrenal fatigue, brain fog or whatever is ailing a person affects that person to a different degree than it affects others. Hence the reason why some people benefit from some treatments, but others do not. Or, overlapping symptoms make it very difficult to pinpoint your actual illness. Or even the fact that one of these illnesses can lead to another. Either way I think it comes down to immune strength. I personally believe that strengthening the immune system will help immensely in the fight against these ailments. And for me, I did a high fat, high protein, low carb diet for 2 years to no avail. I couldn't even do high carb, low protein, low fat if the food was cooked, which ultimately led me to a raw diet. It's like anytime I ate anything cooked it set off an immune response. I have also tested low for white blood cell count. Not extremely low, but below the low end of the range. As well as slight anemia. Of course the doctors thought nothing of it and claimed that my body wasn't fighting any infections wish was why my wbc was low. Whatever, if I have learned anything from this experience it is that only you can take charge of your health.

Just some quick notes about the things I did that got me to a fatigued, brain fogged state:
alcoholism;
extreme stress from military training and deployments;
daily sweet n low user;
poor dietary habits-never ate fruit or many vegetables-drank a lot of soda growing up-started smoking at age 12; starting smoking weed at age 13 then on to other drugs like cocaine, speed, acid, but eventually quit and joined the military;
I have a type A personality;
Highly anxious about a number of things occurring on a regular basis;
That's about all I remember right now. As if that wasn't enough to make anybody sick.

I wore out my immune system and eating a raw vegan diet has healed me more than anything.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)