CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Niacin for mercury and candida? Activated charcoal to help remove it?

ericbakker Views: 10,384
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,051,410

Re: Niacin for mercury and candida? Activated charcoal to help remove it?

Yes, chelating can take a long time, it took me about a year to come right after I had 13 mercury fillings removed in the 1980's. Removing the mercury fillings was a turning point in my yeast infection too, but when I had it done there were no rubber dams, oxygen or any possible patient protection and I suffered the most horrendous aggravations you could imagine. My dentist retired not long after, he got to sick to continue removing Amalgam fillings and retired only in his late 50's. A hair analysis and urinary provocation test revealed that I was loaded with mercury, but also cadmium, arsenic and lead. Mercury sufferers often collect other heavy metals in their system, as their detox capability declines the more toxic they become.

Make sure you go to a dentist who knows and understands the right mercury protocol, and be sure to follow a good mercury detox protocol. Repeated provocation tests over a prolonged period of time will guide the way. I found Doctor's Data in Illinois to offer the best toxic analysis testing (hair and urinary prov.), based on my 25 yrs in natural medicine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.840 sec, (1)