CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Raw garlic and my sinuses?

ericbakker Views: 3,586
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,050,587

Re: Raw garlic and my sinuses?

Yes, I agree with other posts, you probably have AFS, allergic fungal sinusitis. Check also that your teeth are in top shape, dead teeth or root canals especially of the upper jaw can predispose you to AFS, many people get bacterial and fungal infections by way of poor oral health and wouldn't even know about it. The mouth is quite a toxic place. Wasabi or horseradish and good too, and fresh or raw garlic may be a bit savage at first with a sinus fungal complaint, you may want to take in garlic by way of a capsule, i.e; kyolic garlic. Have you tried saline nasal rinses? add a few drops of Colloidal Silver to the rinse. Avoid ALL dairy products with any sinus issues. Use essential oils daily, especially pine and eucalyptus and cedarwood.

It takes time, patience and commitment to beat a chronic sinus problem, but in the end you will be so glad you did. I had horrendous sinus problems when I had a yeast infection many years ago, now my sense of smell is totally amazing, and no more headaches, ears popping, post nasal drip, frequent Antibiotics , etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.375 sec, (1)